Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just 1 Week

After I had Clara, my good friend Michele came out to my house and we spent the afternoon trying to get a few pictures of Clara when she was just 1 week old. I am just getting around to posting them now - so here they are...

I love this one - she is such a little finger sucker.

Little naked babies - it doesn't get any better than this.
We tried to get some of Jack and Clara together. But neither of them were really having it. Hmmm... the beginning of whats to come? ugh.

*My cute new neighbor gave Jack this shirt when Clara was born. Thanks Jessie!
For those of you that remember Jack as a newborn - this pic of Clara and the picture I used for Jacks baby announcements look identical! I will try to find it and post the two of them together.
This is my favorite. Her face looks so peaceful - and since we rarely see this sweet little face, this picture helps us remember her happy moments.

Thanks Michele for taking her pics. I loved how they turned out! It was fun spending the afternoon with you and Boston, we need to do it more often.

6 comments:

Michele said...

ok, i'm the worst friend ever because i have this disc sitting on my dresser still. hate me. the ones you posted that i emailed you are the good ones anyway. too bad we couldn't get her to sleep, and too bad i'm crappy at taking pictures! she is so cute, i hope she is being a good baby for you!

Ashlie said...

1 word: precious

DA pages said...

I can't belive how much Jack and clara look alike! too cute!

The Stevens said...

McCall she is so cute!!!!! I can't wait to meet her this weekend!!! I still have that pic of Jack on my board and they do look a lot alike but Clara is so little and feminine. See you soon :-)

Heidi said...

so so precious!!!

Ames Family said...

She is so beautiful, McCall! Your kids look so much alike. I hope you are getting some sleep...hang in there. PS...I love the bows! Don't worry, they won't always look so huge!