Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Laundry

I posted earlier about my sister-in-law and friend starting up a baby line called Baby Laundry. If you don't remember or missed the post it was the one with the adorable Minky Blankets, you can look back on my blog a few weeks and see the posting. Or just look at almost any picture of Clara and you will see some of the blankets that I bought from them.

Anyways, I wanted to let you all know about their blog they have started. They have posted some of their products on it and some of the options of fabrics for the minky blankets. If you are interested in something, they have their e-mail on the blog and you can place an order through e-mail.

Check it out. They have so many cute and fun fabrics to customize whatever you want for your little baby. OR you can even order an adult size and have the most snuggly soft blanket for yourself!

http://babylaundryandmore.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay speaking of Cougar football (your comment on my blog), I saw your friend and roommate there- Stephanie I think? She was with one of Ben's high school friends so we chatted with them for a minute. What is she up to? Anyway, thought I would tell you...

Heidi said...

Oh and yeah I don't think Clara would enjoy a game. I saw a bunch of little babies at the game baking in the sun and felt so bad for them!