Thursday and Friday nights were a little tough on Jack. He woke up both nights freaking out. Why? I am still not sure. But both nights I went in and whatever I tried to do - was way wrong! He would kick and scream and cry, ugh... for me, it was a disaster. But of course, the minute Scott came in, Jack was happy. Scott set me off to bed and he stayed up to deal with our lovely child. Thank you #1 to My Love.
Thursday night I had both kids in bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, went down stairs and what was Scott doing? Setting up my massage table. He gave me a full body massage and let me pick a show of my choice... which was... the latest episode of 90210. Which by the way - I am loving this show, but I feel like it is a copy cat version of The O.C. ...? Thank you #2.
Saturday morning I woke up to Scott and Jack bringing me breakfast in bed. As I looked at the clock I realized it was 8:30 - so on top of breakfast in bed, I was able to sleep in! What was on my breakfast tray? 1/2 a grapefruit, the best and very healthy power pancakes, peanut butter and syrup to make my pancakes not so healthy, my new favorite Ruby Red Crystal Light, and sliced bananas. Quite the breakfast, eh? Thank you #3.
Scott had to work Saturday for a few hours. He came home to a very fussy 2 month old and what did he do? Picked her right up from my arms and started walking the house with her. Did I ask him to? No. Was he exausted from his long day, and long week? Yes. But he did it anyways. Thank you #4.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I think my husband loves me.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
9 comments:
Ohhhh how sweet of Scott!! You are very lucky! I am so glad that you are getting treated so well!
Oh! That's so sweet! Way to go Scott!
Full body massage?? Go Scott! He really is the sweetest guy! I'm so glad I have such amazing brothers!
Wow I am really impressed with the massage table! I like Scott for you, what a great hubby.
way to go scott. i think all moms deserve this every once and a while. i think ill share this post with john...
What a fabulous hubby!!!!
I LOVE Jack's first day of school photo!! What a great tradition!
Sounds like you scored!! I love some TLC from the hubby!!!
i knew scott was the one for you long before you ever met and i'm still convinced he's perfect in every way. i really LOVE my son-in-laws - they all take such great care of my darling daughters. thanks scott!
That is so cute McCall. He does love you.
Post a Comment