Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Windy Beach Day...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Scott is done with Boards. Now when he has an afternoon off we can actually enjoy it. He came home early one day and with in 10 minutes we had decided to pack up and head out to the beach. It was so spontaneous! I love doing stuff like that!

It was windy. Which made it a little cold. And Scott still applied sunscreen to the kids. I think all his Medical classes are making him much more cautious. I don't mind it one bit!

The first thing I said as we were walking to the water was, "Wow, those waves are really big today." And because of that one sentence - Jackson refused to go down to the water. Ha ha... my sweet and terribly paranoid boy, I love you. 
 Love love love her hair. Love.
 My little cuddle bug.

I can't wait for it to get warmer. I want a beach day that makes me want to get in the water and not cuddle up in the towels to keep warm! Come on sunny California... bring on the SUMMER DAYS!

No comments: