Saturday, April 14, 2012

DRINK... MORE... WATER...

I have been trying to fill my belly with water, water, and more water! 

I can do water plain, but their are 2 items I love to add and do so on a regular basis:

Peppermint Oil

Fresh Lemon

You can check out the benefits of lemon water HERE

Peppermint oil (in the purest form) has SOOO many benefits! When I add it to my water it soothes my digestion and I feel more refreshed and invigorated. It also freshens the breath and reduces the buildup of bacteria that can cause dental plaque and gum problems!
*If you choose to use oil, make sure to use quality and pure peppermint. I currently use the Young Living brand, because that is what I have. BUT... I really want to start on the DOTERRA oils. I have heard so many good things about DOTERRA and their potency. If you are starting new, start with that brand. And if you need a distributor - I know several that I can recommend you to. 

No comments: