I have been so unhappy with my recent hair products. I felt like no matter what I used I could not get enough moisture. My hair has been feeling dry and brittle at the ends - yuck!
So I went to the hair supply store and talked to one of the girls behind the counter. She recommended I try this "It's a 10" line. I have tried so many different lines: Biolage, Pureology, Back to Basics, Amplify, AG, Healthy Sexy Hair, Redken, Kenra, Bedhead... and of course the cheaper brands... Dove, Garneir Fructis, Pantene Pro-V, Herbal Essence, and Suave).... and I am sure there were a few others in between.
So when the lady recommended this, I thought 2 things....
a. Why not, I have tried a million other things, what is one more?
b. She told me the shampoo and deep treatment had Keratin in it, and the shampoo is sulfate free. Bonus - I will take it.
Here is what I bought...
The Miracle Shampoo plus Keratin.
The Miracle Deep Conditioner plus Keratin
The Miracle Daily Conditioner
AND the Miracle Leave-in Lite
FOR REALS you guys - this stuff is amazing! My hair has NEVER... I repeat, NEVER... been so soft and shiny. I am completely obsessed and it has only been 2 washes. Immediately after the first washing I wanted to run back to the beauty supply store and give the amazing girl that recommended this to me a huge hug. I am not even sure of her name - but thank you CosmoProf Employee - you are currently my favorite person, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart every time I touch my silky soft hair.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago




2 comments:
I'm going to CosmoProf tomorrow! THX!!
i have the leave in conditoner and i love it but i am going to buy all the other products you just suggested when we move in a few weeks. i love hearing your reviews with products!
i am so behind on blogging and i haven't checked anyone's blog out in forever, looks like yall are having fun. when are yall coming to az next? i want to run the phoenix rock n roll half in january.. maybe we should do it together??
Post a Comment