Saturday we died Easter Eggs with the kids. Clara ate most of the eggs before we could actually get them in the dye... and then once she remembered how it all worked she went a little overboard with the GLITTER!
*Nothing like dying easter eggs in your swimsuit. :)
Jackson of course was Mr. Creative. He loved it... loved mixing colors and doing half and half... then waited for them all to dry to add the stickers. And heaven forbid I throw the things away that we didn't use... nothing gets into the trashcan without his consent. He feels like we should keep everything... I think I have a "child hoarder" - no joke. :)
Sunday we had friends over for a BBQ and egg hunt for the kids.
I am so grateful for these girls! They are my family here and we always have so much fun together.
Good food!
The kids went wild looking for all the eggs. Some had money in them - if I had known that earlier I would have been out there with all of them searching through all the eggs. ;)
And they all gathered on the trampoline to search through, trade, and indulge in the goodies!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago


1 comment:
When did you guys get a tramp? My girls are going to be soooo jealous! Happy Easter
Post a Comment