The dental school had a kickball tournament. Can you imagine a lot of already competitive grad students playing against each other in kickball? Oh... and add in the "age factor" ha ha... and you get aggression and injuries.
Scott's team was "sponsored" by the Dean of the Dental Program. They were the "Dean's Dream"... but also looking like DMD when you add the molar in the middle of their shirts to look like an M. Quite creative if you ask me. Those dental students are pretty smart.
Clara was happy eating Cheetos... and of course wiping the remains of cheesy fingers on her shirt. I HATE Cheetos for that reason, and hardly ever buy them because of it. Finding Cheetos prints around my house drives me insane!
I got to cuddle with this cutie during the game since his momma was out playing hardcore with all the guys, she is brave like that. Plus she has a darn good kicking leg... mine are far too scrawny. :)
Scott kicked it and ran like lighting to first base.... he made it.
Finally - for reals finally because I was waiting 3 hours for these games to come to an end - the Dean's Dream won!
I am so proud of him! Ha ha... more proud that it was time to BBQ some hamburgers get my grub on and then go home get in my pajamas and be lazy... because sitting on the sidelines is exhausting.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago

1 comment:
If you get the cheetos natural no cheese stains! My kids love cheetos and I hate that too so I only buy those now.
Post a Comment