Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A weekend with Nana

My mom drove back to California with us. I could not have done it without here so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

She helped me get so much done. Things are finally on my walls. Trips to Target, IKEA, Walmart, plant stores, a variety of grocery stores, Trader Joes, Costco, and much more was accomplished. We planted a garden on our patio, I hope it gets enough sunlight to produce some fresh veggies!
Mom we miss you and thank you for your patience with the kids and all the projects!

2 comments:

Shauna B. said...

Hi, we miss you so much! How is life with your husband back in school? Hope you are having some fun!

Melly Mel said...

So cute! I loved loved loved our time together today. You are the sweetest. I had so much fun and didn't realize how much i missed you until today. like i missed you a whoooooole lot.

love ou!