So we packed up our house. I have NO pictures of the move, our empty house, or the over packed UHAUL and car that we towed. We said our goodbyes to neighbors, met my mom and Miles at the gas station, Miles and Scott said goodbye, I kissed my kids goodbye, got me a large Diet Coke and went to the UHAUL to cry. It was a hard drive... but I was looking forward to a whole week in CA with Scott and no kids... and that helped.
We decided to go to Disneyland and California Adventures as our last hoo-rah before dental school and real life started. It was a total blast! I felt like a kid again as we went from ride to ride and ran around with out one thing to care about - or a kid to chase after!



We finished the night with the "World of Color" show. It was AMAZING! We were a little worried that it was not going to be worth it, seeing that we sat in line for over 1 hour... but wow. It was by far my favorite thing of the day!
We can't wait to take the kids. We are planning on getting our yearly passes... and all you visitors out there - plan on us anytime you go!
1 comment:
i'm jealous of your fun disney date!
also- love the photos of me pushing taylor. so photogenic.
and jack dressed as a superhero was fantastic!
Post a Comment