Thursday, August 26, 2010

grow plants grow....

Here is the "garden" that my mom and I worked on while she was here. We were worried that my patio would not get enough sunlight, but so far everything is doing great!

Pot 1 Basil & Cilantro
Pot 2: Cherry tomatoes & Celebrity tomatoes
Pot 3: Zuccinni
Pot 4: String Beans
*these ones are Jacks. He is in charge of watering them and talking to them to help them grow.Candice sent us a package with the "shroomy's". I was so excited to put them in with my pots. They had a fun touch of color, and every time I am out there I think of their family.
The other day I filled up two storage buckets with water and the kids had a blast playing in the water and eating mini ice cream sandwhiches.

1 comment:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Very impressive! Your backyard looks super cute!