*No shoes, no shirt, no problem... is a total understatement.
*Heat plus humidity = way too hot!!!
*Trader Joes is awesome awesome awesome!
*My kids are sharing a room, and suprisingly it is going GREAT!
*99% of the gas stations are G.H.E.T.T.O
*Good luck finding any Diet Mt. Dew
*Blue tooths are a necessity. Not just here in California because you can't hold the phone while driving... but in LIFE. It makes everything so much easier. I love it.
*I LOVE our apartment.
*I found a preschool for Jack. He starts next week!
*Target, Costco, Grocery Stores, the Mall, and plenty of restaurants... all around the corner!
*We have a pool.... and a hot tub. The kids love it.
Things are going great. The weather has been SOOO hot. Today it is 108. Yuck. But the pool keeps us cool, and the beach is only a 45 min drive away. I miss the comforts of home, but we are trying hard to get into a routine and find new comforts here in CA.
1 comment:
Yay, im so glad everything is going good. One thing about the rule of hands free that I found so funny when I lived their. If you look at other people in their car, all they are doing is holding the phone in their hand but its on speaker. Some hands free. :)
Post a Comment