I walked right up to him and said, "Elder Lee, I know Jessie". Of course he was in mission mode and family was the farthest thing from his mind... so after a little time explaining who I was and that it was his sister that I was talking about - he was soooo excited!
We picked a day for the missionaries to come to dinner, and were lucky enough to have 4 over at our house one night!
Elder Lee is the front right missionary... and his compantion is the back left missionary. His companion is Elder Elias. He is from Jordan, Egypt. He is one of 200 members, but only 25 of that 200 are active in the church. He is also the very FIRST missionary to come from Jordan. I thought that was AWESOME!
Jessie, I am so glad we were able to spend time with your brother. He reminded me so much of you, and of course made me miss you even more.
1 comment:
This post makes me SO happy! I laughed at your fluffy hair comment. It's okay if you are super close to him in that pic, because you are SUPER "close" to me!
I'm so glad I have you out there looking out for him(and vice versa!)
xoxo
Post a Comment