The Los Angeles Temple decorates with Christmas lights. It is nothing compared to the Salt Lake Temple, but still was great to go and take the kids. We started at the visitors center. Has anyone been recently? But wow... the technology was incredible!
This was a special room modeled after Jerusalem. There was a touch screen to pick what area you wanted to hear about, and then on a big screen it played parts of a movie with commentary. The kids liked it even though some of it was over their head. Scott and I loved it.
My parents were married in the L.A. Temple. It was fun to be here, and think about them and their wedding day... 33 (or somewhere around there) years ago.
Clara loved all the beautiful flowers. And running away and hiding from us. She thinks it is so funny when we can't find her.... Of course, it terrifies me. That girl needs a leash at all times.
We had a bit of time before it was dark, and a little time after the lights to drive around the Beverly Hills area. It was pretty awesome. All I remember was Scott saying over and over again... "Look at that car!", "I think it must be a requirement to have a Mercedes, BMW, and a RangeRover in your driveway.", "I have never seen so many nice cars all in one place!" So yeah - he was impressed by the cars. Me on the other hand, I was in awe at all the shops, the incredible homes, the beautiful tree lined streets, and perfectly cared for yards.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago






1 comment:
My parents were also married in the LA Temple.
Merry Christmas McCall!
Post a Comment