Oh Clara Clara Clara....
It's her way or no way.
She really has a mind of her own.
JEANS? No way. She hates them.
If you ever see her in anything but a skirt or dress... it's because they are all dirty.
She changes at least 3x a day.
She poses for pictures now. Hands on hips, one hip to the side. Eyes squinted. Half smile.
Hair? Oh wow... hair. She let's me do it more than she used to, but it's how she wants it. If she wants 10 different clips - she will get 10 different clips.
Although she looks more than ridiculous in almost every picture I have of her. I love it. I love that she is proud of what she wears, and what she looks like. She not only 'thinks' that she is beautiful but she KNOWS that she is.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago





3 comments:
cutest thing ever! It is so awesome that you just let her be her and not try to put her in what you want! What a great mom you are!
She seriously cracks me up! I forgot to tell you that she told me on the way to your house from Chick fil a that she thought she left her earrings in the play place. bummer!
she is a little poser! I think she is your twin in that last picture! Love ya!
Post a Comment