We woke up to giggles outside our door. This is what the kids found!
Mr. Jingle sure is wild for Christmas! He decorated the hallway with balloons and christmas caution tape. MY OH MY!
I love this face of Clara's. She had this face all morning long! This is by far the BEST Christmas with her. Last year she was so overwhelmed, like, lay on the floor and forget about don't put one more present in front of her face overwhelmed. But this year she was SOOO fun to watch.
We had time for Santa's gifts, and then it was off to church. Don't these kids look darling in their Christmas outfits?!?
Jackson was 100% set on this Batman Castle. I tried sooo hard to show him other options, but NO WAY MOM, this is what he wanted. So Santa provided. And he loves it. :)
Scott and I gave the kids more of a "VACA TRIP". We had Jackson read the words...
SEA WORLD!
Sea toys to go along with it. Sharks for Jack. Pink dolphin for Clara. :)
I am pretty sure I cleaned this room every 10 minutes. But it always was a disaster. I kept wishing we had a fireplace to throw all the paper in to... or at least an empty trashcan. Too bad we missed the trash guy 2 weeks in a row before Christmas - BIG MISTAKE!
LOVED CHRISTMAS MORNING. LOVED WATCHING THESE TWO KIDS OPEN THEIR GIFTS AND SEEING THE BIG SMILES ON THEIR FACES. LOVED SKYPING WITH FAMILY. LOVED SPENDING THE DAY TOGETHER. LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERY SINLGE MINUTE OF IT.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago






1 comment:
you are so adorable! clara and jackson are so lucky to have creative parents like you two. love you guys! glad christmas went perfectly, just the four of you!
Post a Comment