Jackson decided to go out and give it a try. He was MUCH more brave than I had imagined him to be! He started out with a few jumps, slowly adding some twists, and of course a few cannonballs. In the end he did a dive... with out any fear at all! Scott was always underneath the board ready to help him up and get him to the side.
Scott was impressing everyone with all his crazy dives - he got a lot of "oooh's" and "ahhhh's". I just about had a heart attack when his legs gave out and it looked as though he was going to land on his back on the board - but somehow he miraculously missed the board.... PURE LUCK!
This is a video of Jack doing his first jump all by himself. I love how his little body gets so into it and he moves his arms up and down to get the board to bounce a little.... so cute.

4 comments:
He is such a little swimmer now! I remember when he was so afraid of the water. Such a cutie.
Jordan! You remember that? Scott and I are both so shocked at his LOVE for not only swimming but jumping off the diving board as well. Totally unexpected!
Way fun! I love looking at your cute blog. It's funny you came over to see ours since yeah, I haven't blogged for a dang YEAR! Lame. I know. This summer I'm trying to catch up on our whole last year. I was starting to feel really bad that my second baby (Ginger) doesn't have hardly any pictures, or blogging moments, but Pyper has a million of each. And now I'm on baby #3 and was, like I said, feeling really bad for Ginger so I'm trying...Miss you!
OMG! That made my day. I can't believe he was brave enough to jump! Scott is crazy! I loved watching him dive. Maybe Jackson will do it too! He will follow in both of your footsteps. :)
fun posts!
Post a Comment