Friday, July 1, 2011

Utah - Part 1

We arrived in UT Monday evening. We arrived at my parents, gobbled down some dinner, and then went straight for my little sister Cami's house. She had her first baby weeks ago and I was DYING to meet the little man! I didn't get any pics of him that night, but he sure is PRECIOUS, and I am pretty sure he is THE BEST baby out there - not kidding! Pics of Baby Callum to come!

Well, night I volunteered Scott to help Cami's husband Judd out on the farms.... Judd jumped at some extra help! And I wasn't too surprised to hear that Scott had fun driving the 4-wheeling, the tractor, and prepping the fields and the hay... every man likes to get down and dirty now and then right?

So while Scott was working in the heat of the day....

We swam with my sisters (I have missed them SOOOO much, it was so great to be with them all again).
*which as you can see - I did get in! It took me a while, but none the less, I did it!
We walked to the new dairy & cheese store to get the kids some ice cream.


The next day we headed to Lehi to see some friends! My GORGEOUS friend Jessie had a baby shower that I was lucky enough to be in town for. This LOVELY LADY is 1 week away from having her baby - can you say - AMAZING - just check her out. I am totally JEALOUS!
I miss this family so much. Whenever I see Brody I get in his face as much as possible to make sure he never forgets me... is it possible for adults to be annoying to kids?

The next day we took Shyane (my parents dog on a walk). We walked to the near by ponds and threw rocks and watched her jump in to find them.

And then we came home and gave the grimmy pond water dog a bath!

1 comment:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

brody loves you so much!!! so do i! that photo of you with him is so cute!