Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clara turns 3 ...

I can't believe this little girl is 3 years old.... WHERE DOES THE TIME GO??????

Clara had her heart set on a "Rapunzel Party".... so a Rapunzel Party I planned.

The girls colored Rapunzel pictures on the wall, just like she does in her tower.
Each of the girls decorated a crown and got a Purple flower clip with a long braid attached, just like Rapunzel.
You can see the girls braids coming down the front of their dresses.
I tried getting pictures of Clara with each of her friends. But the last two just were not happy to stand in one place at the same time, so I only got 3... oh well... 3 it is :)

Addie & Clara.
*These 2 are quite stubborn.... too stubborn if you ask me ;)
 Clara & Audrey.
*Oh Audrey... if only you knew how often Clara asked about you, if she could go to your house, your pool, the park with you... she really does adore you.
 Allie & Clara.
*These two little girls have been asked if they are related. They both have the dark skin, brown hair, and petite bodies... they are pretty darn cute!
 Opening PRESENTS!!!! Clara was not co-operating for the camera. She refused to take pictures with any of her new presents, and refused to even LOOK at Scott. Signs of a great year ahead with a 3 year old, eh?
 Singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
 Blowing out the candles!
 I made these cute Pascal Party blowers.
 One of Clara's friends gave her this cute Rapunzel shirt. She is obsessed. The second she saw it - she put it right on. I don't know if I will ever get it off her.
About Clara:
- She loves to sleep with her hair brush, so that she can brush her hair while she falls asleep.
- Anywhere I am, she is by my side. On the couch, she is right by my side. Eating dinner, she is fighting to sit on my lap. In the shower, she waits outside the curtain until I am done. Doing my makeup, on the counter watching me. Making dinner, standing on a chair washing the dishes/playing in the sink. Grocery shopping, on my hip. She is like my personal human growth ;)
- She hits Jackson. A lot.
- She loves BUBBLES!
- She loves oatmeal. Plain w/ a little brown sugar on top.
- She is a fish. We just took off her floaties, and I am trying to teach her how to swim. But she is constantly reminding me, that I let her drown.
- From the minute she wakes up to the minute she falls asleep - she is constantly HUNGRY. You would think that I starve her the way she says, "I'm Hungry!"... But really I feed her ALL DAY LONG.
- She loves to say prayers. And every prayer, she thanks for "her daddy be safe, my mommy be safe, my jackson be safe, my clara be safe".... maybe 2 or 3 times.
- After she goes to the bathroom, she almost always tell me, "I don't want to wipe mom, just let it dry."
- She hates to wear shoes.
- Is usually missing half of her outfit. Either the bottom or the top... take your pick. But more often than not, she is half nakee.

I love you Rosie. Please stop growing so that you can always be my baby girl!

1 comment:

Lea Tame said...

Happy happy 3rd birthday Clara!