Tuesday, July 5, 2011

West Yellowstone

We went into Yellowstone National Park. There are so many little hikes, hot pots, geysers, and animals to see... ITS INCREDIBLE! Because this National Park is so HUGE, we spent a lot of time in the car - which meant the kids spent a lot of time doing this:
*I don't think my mom will ever get over the fact that a three year old can work an i-touch.
He hiked to a few different waterfalls & stopped for lunch by a river.
This place is incredible.
Hiked to some geysers... and of course - carried Clara the whole way!
It was a perfect day to see wildlife. We saw hundreds of buffalo, lots of elk, and 2 grizzly bears (which is soooo rare!)

1 comment:

Shauna B. said...

What a fun trip! I can't wait to take my kids to Yellowstone! Braydon is obsessed with volcanoes, I think he'll love old faithful. Good job to your husband for getting his first year done!