Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Snake River Cabin....

On our way to The Cabin, we of course stopped at the famous BIG JUDDS! Eat a whole one and you get your picture hung on the wall.... I ate an 1/8th.
We got to the cabin and the kids were so excited to sleep in the loft together. Clara and AJ didn't quite make it. But Henry, Jackson and Jetta were regulars.
THE HORNET! This was so much fun. We all had a blast cruising around on this little dune buggy!
My mom loved to bring out the singing flower and dance with all the kids to the music.
My mamma & pops.
Peter.... what pistol this little guy is! And his Mamma.... all I can say is hang in there with this one!
This is only the beginning of a whole lot of pictures and a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!

1 comment:

Pepper Lovin! said...

HOlyy crap! My hubs and I went to big juds when we lived in Idaho. hahah so fun.