Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Callum

My little sister Cami had her first baby. He is darling and I was so excited to see him in UT. Cami & Judd are great parents and I am so excited to watch them raise this little guy to be a tough little cowboy!

Judd is the opposite of any first time parent that gets nervous when the 2 & 3 year olds want to look at the baby. Instead he was so great and let the kids hold Callum all they wanted! 
Clara loves the baby.
 This little guy is such a good baby. He hardly ever cry's. And was sleeping through the night at 4 weeks.... Cami is one lucky mama! The rest of us can dream!
 Getting my baby fix :)


This has nothing to do with Baby Callum....
My mom and sisters and I all got sweatshirts in West Yellowstone, so we wanted to get a picture before we left the cabin. 
I have the best family and I miss them all so much!

No comments: