Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011...

2010 was a good year. So many great things happened for us and it will be a year that we will never forget.

Here are our top ten from 2010:

1. Scott was accepted into Dental school at Western University, and received the Navy scholarship.
2. iFly with the Millers. One of the funnest things I have ever done!
3. My entire family in the temple together. 
 4. Girls night at Cheesecake. I will never forget this night and how hard we all laughed. It was sooo much fun!
 5. Beach house in San Diego with the Randalls.
 6. Miles leaving for his mission to Brisbane Australia.
 7. Our many trips to the beach. A big plus to living in Southern California.
 8. My Grandma coming out to visit. I know she will never make it out here again. It was so fun to have a first hand tour from this lovely lady.
 9. Our many trips to Disney Land.
 10. My parents coming out for Christmas... and Christmas in general.
There are so many memories we will never forget.... and that is the best part about a blog... it is all written down. Come this February, I will have 4 years recorded! It is so much fun to look back on. A big thing I will be working on this year, is turning the blog into a book... well, many books!

We are thrilled for 2011 and look forward to creating more new memories!

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

love the recap!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

im so glad i was in at least 2 of your favorite 2010 memories. you were in my least favorite thing about 2010... your abandoning me!
oh well... i think i will go make a paper chain until the days i see you again:) its getting a lot closer! i'd better start cleaning my laundry room;)

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

I want to make a blog book sooo bad. I have attempted a couple times but it is so hard and confusing to me! I think I am doing something wrong though, because a lot of people do them and don't seem to think they are hard, just time consuming. Anyways, tell me if you find a good spot to make them!

Shauna B. said...

Hey girl. I hear you'll be in town soon. It would be fun to see you if you can!