Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning!



Clara was overwhelmed Christmas morning. She could have cared less to open any of her presents. She finally laid out her blanket and turned away from the presents... ha ha.


No.... this is not an announcement! My best friend sent me this sweater for Christmas. She bought one for herself so that we could be 'matching'. But since she is pregnant, I felt like I needed to stuff my sweater so that we could be better matching in belly size. :)
 Finally... around noon, Clara warmed up to her presents. She loved her Minnie Mouse costume and twirled all around the house. It was adorable.
We were able to talk to my little brother on Christmas day. He is serving an LDS mission in Brisbane, Australia. He has been out 5 months and is a bit home sick... I think it was a good time for him to call home, and talk to family. We love him and miss him!

5 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Love these pictures. How funny that Clara didn't want to open presents. :)

Davis got hungry hippos too. :)

I am loving the turtle costume. That is hilarious! So glad you guys are having a fun Christmas Break!

Heidi said...

I cannot get over how much Clara looks like your mom!

You guys lucked out with having your parents come to you for Christmas.

And Disneyland at CHristmastime looks amazing!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh how incredible you got to talk to your brother!!
I loved seeing your Christmas morning. Sure hope you guys are doing well- loved your Christmas card. Thx for thinkin of us!
xoxo

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

omg i love clara wearing her crown and earrings!! yesss! anddd i love her minnie mouse costume! please have her wear that when you come to town!
and you look cuter in that sweater than i do. typical.

Nikki said...

That picture of your mom and Jackson with the Ninja Turtle mask...priceless!! So funny!