One of the plans that was in the show.
Scotts dream plane.... dream on sweetie. :)
One of the parachuters let Jackson try on his backpack and helmet. Jackson was so excited!
Clara loved it... as long as she had a snack in her hand.
There were hardly and kids there.... which meant Jackson got spoiled. People were constantly giving him things and asking if he wanted to try something out. This plane was one that was in the sky earlier... he had a sheet listed with all his tricks and his ipod hooked in. Can't you picture it.... the driver jamming out while doing flips through the sky!
I remember going to an Air Show when I was younger. I loved it! So when I met a couple in our ward that works at the Cable Airport, the first thing I asked was if they did an air show, when they said yes... I promised them to call me before the next show so that I could take the kids! My friend Holly called me on Friday to let me know it was that weekend, and I was soooo excited! Unfortunately the weather was FREEZING, and it was super cloudy. But we still had an awesome time. We stayed for 3 hours, and despite the cold temps, the kids did not want to leave.
We are already planning on going to the next one... but we are keeping our fingers crossed for warmer weather, and blue sky's!




1 comment:
My boys would have loved that! How fun!! Have you been to the giant orange not-hot air balloon? I think it's somewhere like Orange County park that's being built on an old navy base or something. We went in April when we visited John's brother & fam. Supposedly they're building lots more stuff out there too. But I have no idea if you're even anywhere near there - ha!
Post a Comment