When we moved out here, we got rid of ALOT of toys. So when Christmas came around, we felt like it was okay to spoil the kids a bit with some new things. Along with all the new toys that came... we needed a place to put it all! But, don't forget, we live in a somewhat small 2 bedroom apartment. The kids share a room, not just with each other, but with their toys as well.
So this week, we put some time into organizing and re-arranging. This is what we came up with. And I am completely surprised at how well it works out.
Clara is still in her crib. I know I could change her over.... but I'm just not ready to say goodbye to that part that still makes her my "baby girl".
P.S. The little shelf with buckets that holds toys is on sale at target for $33. You save over $20 dollars.
And I have to add a few pics from today. The weather hit 70! It was a beautiful day. Sadly Clara has a cold and desperately needed a nap and so we had to get home, but we will take what we can get!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago

2 comments:
their room is so darling- and sooo organized:) impressed-but not surprised!
jealous of the 70 degree weather... but you better get ready for the freezer that is utah!!!
Cute room! We have that Target shelf too, love it! Wanna come help me organize? We could have lots of fun here in KC ;)
Post a Comment