Matching PJ's from Nana
Tangled... loved it!
These two did so much better together than we expected... someday, they will create a lot of trouble together.
Clara loved baby Penny.
Movie time.
New Years Eve.
Feeding the ducks.
Arizona was so cold. I don't think it got above 50 the whole time. This was the only day we ventured out - and it didn't last too long, but it was a nice break from being indoors. We had so much fun. The kids had a blast! Jackson is always so sad when we leave his cousins, he adores them!
Penny is the newest addition to Brad & Jaime's family... they now have 4 girls! And each of them are adorable. I loved being the only Aunt around and having Penny all to myself! She is so sweet. We were able to attend her baby blessing. It was such a special day, but I forgot to take any pics... too bad, because she looked like a little angel.


3 comments:
Love this post! So fun to see all these pictures. It made me miss you guys a LOT!
We miss you guys already
Ok, I have to ask about Clara's outfit while eating the ice cream cone. What it especially hot or is there a story behind it, you know the kind that all mom's love to hear bc they are exceptionally funny, that is, except for the mom who it happens to?
Post a Comment