Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lesson Learned?

Clara was laying on the couch, Jackson decided to put a pillow on top of her and then jump off the arm of the couch and do a belly flop on her back.
Of course she cried.
What did I do?
I made him lay down with a pillow on top and I jumped on him.
Did it hurt?
At first he just laughed. But I think he eventually got the point.
Is this correct parenting?
Not sure.
But do you think he learned his lesson?
Hope so.

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

That's really funny. I laughed out loud yet again reading your blog. What do you mean navy? Is Scott going army-navy?? Because you also talk about school for him too. Glad you had a fun Christmas.!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

haha, hilarious. I had to bite Brody a couple of yrs ago when he was going through a terrible biting stage. we had tried everything...you do what you have to do.
Just read your 2010 GAME PLAN. Oh my heart just beated for you, and I hope so badly he gets in. Indiana, MidWestern, and ?. Alternate lists for all 3? Ohhh I have high hopes for you guys. I really do.
January 15th Marquette sends out another round of acceptances. We pray we're on that list every day. A.T Still accepts people randomly almost daily. As long as he's not denied...we have high hopes. So just those 2 are our options. And then 5 other schools are still considering him for late interviews. (which when he did a late interview 4 yrs ago in Kentucky, he was accepted!) Seriously, HIGH HOPES OVER HERE TOO!!! Keep praying, but mostly just pray for peace no matter what. I love your new header...ONE DAY AT A TIME GIRL! Here's to a good year for us!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I was totally kidding about your list. We may meet in Vegas for my bday. wanna come?

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Taylor and I both just laughed at that! so funny. note to self... don't let mccall babysit brody anymore...
just kidding.

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Hahaha! That is so awesome. I will have to give that a try sometime. You are such a cute mom!!

Richards Family said...

oh, why doesn't that suprise me with Jack?!?! I have to admit it - i've bitten you before. sometimes i don't think that kids realize that things hurt - so if you do it to them they get the point. you are a good - no great parent. Hang in there!

Amanda said...

AWESOME