We have been waiting for 2009 to end the day it began. It was a tough year for us... but the good news? It's over, and we are still alive and breathing!
We look forward to the new 2010 year.
January:
We highly anticipate the news of school for the fall.
And keep our fingers crossed that Scott gets accepted into the Navy program.
February:
The month of love. Jack will turn 4 in February.
March:
My little brother Miles will turn 19 and receive his mission call.
April:
SPRING brings warm weather! I want to get outside and ejnoy a walk with my kids. AND, just because she helped me remember 2 other very important details for our upcoming year... JENNA's BIRTHDAY. ha ha.
May:
Scotts Birthday. This month also includes 5 other birthdays for family members. And Mothers Day which better be good this year, seeing that I spend each and every day with 2 kids that more often than not test my paience and suprisingly they are both still breathing. AND, I forgot to add this... KRISTEN is having a baby, her first! (thanks jenna)
June:
This is one of my favorite summer months. And hopefully we will beable to plan a vacation this month. Hopefully a trip to the beach with Scott's family. AND, Fathers Day! (thanks again, Jenna)
July:
4th of July - My favorite Holiday. My Birthday. Clara's Birthday. A trip back to the Snake River in Idaho.
August:
Keep your fingers crossed that we will be moving this month to a far off school to start a process that we have been waiting for, for almost 4 years now.
September:
I will probley spend most of this month alone with our 2 kids exploring a new place.
October:
Our 7 year anniversary. Wow... and we are still together... we must really love eachother.
November:
The Holiday Season begins.
December:
A first semester of school will end and we will be off to spend our break with family.
As you can see I designed a new header for our blog... "Enjoying Life, One Day At A Time". This is my main goal for this year. I will enjoy it, whatever might come our way.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
6 comments:
Sounds like fun year already! Hope 2010 is fabulous for you guys and we get to hang out a little more!
When do you guys find out for sure where you are going? If Scott gets into the Navy program where will that take you? Where all has he interviewed? I wish you luck and certainly hope this fall finds you guys somewhere new and exciting!
Hmmm... i can't promise to cross my fingers for August... unless of course the "far away" is negotiable?
love the new header and new mantra! It makes my "no soda" mantra a little silly. :)
LOL! Check my blog again! For some reason it posted while I was still working on it! It looks like you guys had a way fun christmas break! I missed seeing you at the family party too! Hopefully we can see each other soon!
Fun list. You forgot Kristen's new baby in May and Fathers Day in June. And of course my birthday in April! :)We are crossing our fingers for dental school. What a cool adventure that will be.
I think I need to adopt your new header.
Post a Comment