Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Glimpse of Our Future.... HOO-RAY!!!

Good News...

All of Scotts HARD WORK has finally paid off...

*Last week Scott was accepted into the Navy for a full scholorship to Dental School.

*Monday Scott was accepted to the Dental School at Western University in Pomona, CA.

*Today we are finally breathing in peace.
HOO-RAY! HOO-RAH! SHISH-COOM-BAH!!!!!!!
We picked up some balloons and made a sign for Scott to come home to, I made yummy soup with bread bowls, and we decorated cookies, and ate some of our favorite treats.
Jackson eating his cookie.
*we just decided he has hit that "weird" stage. i will post more on him another day....?
Clara with her cookie.Scott with the kids... SO HAPPY.
THE MAN WITH HIS WOMAN... in her pj's.
This coming fall... This is where Scott will be spending every day of his life. It is a brand new building with all brand new state of the art technology. He can't wait.

And in 4.5 years (and another 4 years after that).... This will be a very familiar place to our family. Hopefully not the ship in particular, but rather, all that it stands for. We are thrilled to FINALLY be doing what we have worked so hard for, and wanted for SO long. I feel like we have a small glimpse into our future... something we have never really had.

Scott can't wait to get into his books and start creating his dream.

I can't wait to live in CA... spend many days at the beach... lots of play time at Disney Land... be only 1.5 hours from Kristen and Garret... 5.5 hours from AZ... 10 hours from my family... and many other friends and family inbetween.

And we BOTH look forward to the snow being something that we visit, and not live in.

Hoo-ray for this big change that has come our way. And MANY thanks to all of you that were praying and fasting for us.

12 comments:

Beach Hendersons said...

congratulations. So exciting for you guys. Cali? That sounds amazing!

Michele said...

CONGRATS! I wish I knew what was going on in your life! Lets honestly get together next week. I'm going to text your RIGHT NOW! Tell Scott we are so happy for him, that is so awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. We almost went to Western U too...but we will still be so close to each other. I would love to help you out with housing since I am out here. Let me know if you need anything at all. I would love to help you out...we need to hang out as soon as you get here. I know Jackson and Crew would love playing with each other! Congrats Again!

Richards Family said...

okay i've just got to admit it. dad and i are just a little sad. we will miss having you so close - and how will judd ever get over losing clara?
seriously though, we are happy for you and we do already miss you.

DA pages said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! We will miss you tons, but maybe we can pay a visit or two! Especially disney land!

Amanda said...

So excited for you all!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

So excited for you guys. So sad for me. Maybe I will make you a sad mix tape of break up songs before you leave, so you can think of me as you drive off into the distance....

Shauna B. said...

Yay for you! Seriously, so happy for you guys!

R Family said...

Congratulations to all of you. What a relief for you guys to finally know what your future holds. We are so happy for your cute family.

Ashlie said...

CONGRATS!! That is so fantastic! I"m so excited for you guys. What a fun time for you guys. I'm way jealous about the visiting the snow/living elsewhere thing, but whatever. I do live in Logan...

julie! said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I have been thinking of your family this past week. I am SO HAPPY to hear everything is working out for you! Congrats McCall. That is seriously so awesome.

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome. And living in Cali will be amazing! Can't wait to see some pics.