Jackson LOVES his bath time. Most nights he will stay in for about an hour. But there are 2 items he has to have:
1. Goggles
2. A swimsuit

Clara also likes the bath. She likes to lay on her tummy and blow bubbles or look at herself in the silver circle under the faucet.
The other night, Scott got her out of the bath and into her pj's. More often than not he forgets to drain the water after he gets the kids out of the tub... (not safe!)

Scott and I were talking, Clara was off playing, and we heard a big splash. I knew exactly what it was... she had climbed/fallen into the tub - that was still filled with water. Oops. Pretty sure Scott will remember to drain the water next time ;)
This is our little girl on first sight.

This is our little girl wanting mom to stop taking pictures and GET HER OUT.
3 comments:
So funny! Kevin does the same thing! I hate when the tub isn't drained!
That's funny. The only way I can get my girls to get out of the bath is to drain the water so they eventually get cold and get out! Poor little Clara. I want to just pick her up out of that last picture and give her a hug.
best pictures.
We LOVED avatar...but when i see things in 3D it gives me a headache. what's up with that?! so we were boring and saw them with out. loved the movie though.
Post a Comment