Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Family Picture

My mom bought all the grandkids sweaters and hats for a family picture. We had them taken just outside my parents house. It was FREEZING and the kids were ready for some hot cocoa, but of course I wanted a quick shot of our little family.

This was literally the ONE SHOT we took. Not bad, exept for little Clara. She was in desperate need of a nap. Thanks Mom for getting all the cute sweaters and hats for the kids. They all looked adorable! And thanks Melissa for always supplying us with a photographer. One shot, and you made it work. You are very talented.

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

i love this picture of you guys! Super cute!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

would it be creepy if I had this printed and framed and put it up in our house for when you are far away? yeah. probably.

julie! said...

cute family photos! I can't believe that was your one and only shot too! It takes about 20 pictures for us to find one that actually looks decent (and even then, usually someone has their eyes closed or something). I laughed when I read your blog entry about Scott forgetting to drain the tub after getting the kids out. Nick does that ALL THE TIME! I don't know how they forget, but it seems to be something that slips his mind on a regular basis. Glad to hear Clara was okay.

Ames Family said...

It's been too long! Clara is getting to be such a big girl. Love the stripes. :) Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Let's play soon!