Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nothing But Skivvies...

Here is proof that Jackson forgets his little sister is...
One: 18 Months Old
Two: A Girl
Proof that Clara... more often than not... like it.
Clara loves to run around in nothing but a diaper, even when it is only 67 degrees in our house.
Thanks to Jack's cousin (Henry), we call his underwear, under-roo's. But these new boxer brief style are referred to as:
"Under-roo Garments" (due to the fact that they are long like daddy's)
More often than not I feel like our house is one big "bouncy house". And I love it.

I love my two little ones. They are a true gift. And although they make each day a little harder... they also make each day worth it.

3 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Oh i love these photos! What cute kids!

Amanda said...

That last picture is classic! I got your message and I think that would be a great idea! I talked to Millie about her coming and she also seemed interested. If Candice really doesn't mind I'd love to get her here in the next couple weeks. give me a call or email.
THANKS MCCALL

Steph said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that last picture! How hilarious. I would blow that up and frame it for Daddy's office :)