Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rockin' in Style!

I am not really one for dressing up. Scott on the other hand, loves to dress up. And when it comes to dressing up, it can never be something simple - it has to be over the top. So when we got invited to go to a Halloween Party, I knew we had to do something extreme, but didn't want to go out and spend alot of money. I looked through our Halloween costumes and realized we had almost enough stuff to put together some "80's Rocker" costumes. I had to go out and get a few added accessories just to make it cRaZY enough for Scott... but I think I did a pretty good job...

Halloween parties are always fun. It is fun to see the different costumes and the creativity. Scott was 'runner-up" for best costume. The guy that one dressed up as the Joker from Batman - and he actually looked alot like him. It was a little creepy.


Johnny, Lorna, McCall, Scott, Taylor, Jessie. Thanks for the fun Halloween party!

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I love those costumes! You guys look awesome!

Heidi said...

ha ha don't tell me Scott just had those pleather pants in his closet? That is hilarious. I love you eye tattoo thing.

DA pages said...

that is so fun! Im not really one for dressing up usually either. I always go as something really lame and easy to pull off like a cowgirl or something.

Shauna B. said...

Hi McCall! I love your blog! Mine is Shaunaboyce.blogspot.com.