Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Witches at Gardners Village

Have you seen the witches at Gardners Village? You have to go! It is such a fun thing to do around Halloween. Just one more thing that adds to the spirit of the Holiday!

This year I went with my mom and sister and the babes. Its so fun to walk around and look at all the creative displays, go in and out of all the fun stores, and of we had to get a carmel apple and candy at the candy store!

They also have a fun a petting zoo and pony rides for the kids. So fun. Hoo-ray for Jack - he rode "Queen" and loved it!

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

I am so sad that I was not there!! Looks like so much fun!

Amanda said...

I have been meaning to get out there. I love that they have a pony ride this year!