For those of you that do not know, my talented mom makes all of the grand babies blessing dresses and bubbles. My mom-in-law Lisa, gave her the adorable bow. And I made her the pearl bracelets. She was decorated with lots of love!
Her sweet little smile melts my heart.
She was such a good baby all day long! I was sure that at some point she was going to loose it. But she was able to keep her cool - I think she knew everyone was there for her. What a good party hostess.
I love my angel.
Jack is so sweet with her. I think he is pretty much over the... "let's throw the baby in the gutter" phase. He loves her and showers her withs hugs and kisses all day long.*Notice her 2 little middle fingers in her mouth. She has created her own pacifier with them. She sucks on them all the time. It is so cute. When Scott first started to bless her, she immediatley started crying, but quickly found her fingers and kept herself quiet. Good girl.
Our Four Generation picture.
Check out that face.
This is the whole group. Scott and I couldn't believe we fit all these people in our house!
Blessing days are so special. Thank you to all of you that were able to come and support us (and those of you that were not able to come, we missed you!)Thank you Clara for being such a good little girl. I love you.
Thank you Melissa for taking all the pictures. They are perfect!
5 comments:
She is getting so big. You look real good Mccall. I love how she sucks those two fingers. My little brother did that something. We used to say it was his way of telling us he loved us. You know it makes the I Love You sign. She's adorable.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her someday! Hopefully we'll all be able to get together at least for Christmas. Congrats again.
What a beautiful blessing dress and baby! Congrats.
Wow I think she looks so much like you but I never noticed it before. Beautiful blessing gown!
Clara looks beautiful! She has changed so much! I think she looks like you now! Her dress is amazing! We were thinking of you!
Post a Comment