Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Halloween...

I just got this on my e-mail and thought it was funny... Nothing like a funny pic like this to get us all in the spirit of Halloween!

I love this time of year. Fall, the leaves, the candy, crisp air, the candy, Halloween festivities: haunted houses, dressing up, parties, candy... did I mention candy?

Hoo-ray for Halloween!

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

Thanks for sharing. I laughed right out loud on that one:)

Richards Family said...

oh - my - heck! who has such a great imagination as to think up such a funny thing to do with a scarecrow? where is this??? it might be worth a drive by.

{owens} said...

McCall, I got that today too. Funny how small the world really is. Your little Clara is a doll, by the way.

Melly Mel said...

I so remember being there last year. Your house always smells like the season. How have you been?

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Candy is my favorite too. I got this email from Dad! So funny!

Hinton Family said...

haha Great pic. This is such a fun time of year. Especially when you have kids. We hope to see you soon.