Saturday, November 1, 2008

TrUNk oR TrEAt

This year we did the Ward "Trunk Or Treat". I loved it! It was so much fun seeing everyone there, seeing all the costumes and it was soooo easy! Jackson didn't even walk to all the cars and his bucket was over flowing!

I stayed at the car with our little chilli pepper and passed out the candy.

Scott walked around with the Monkey. Yes... Jack is a monkey... not a bear or a lion or a horse. Ha ha. And yes, someone did ask if he was a horse...? Our chilli pepper is really eyeing that candy... maybe she will have a sweet tooth just like her mom and brother....?Halloween was so fun. Jackson was so proud of all the candy he collected. Too bad he woke up this morning with only a puzzle, spider rings, and a pack of marshmallows to show for it! Yes, I stashed all the candy in a closet... he doesn't know when to stop eating candy... it always turns into a fight all day long with him... I figured it would be best to just hide it so that only "I" know where it is... ha ha hah.

4 comments:

The Stevens said...

The most cute little chili pepper I have ever seen in my life is baby Clara! I love the monkey costume and tell Scott he is the most gross 80's rocker I have ever seen!! :-)

Chante said...

Brec was a Chili pepper last year for Halloween! Clara looks so cute and snuggly and I totally would have said that Jackson looks like a monkey!!!

Amanda said...

What a cute family! Love the chili pepper.

Also, I just barely took the photo class last Saturday. Anna only offered it the one day. I hope to get a camera for Christmas.
If I hear she is doing it again I'll let you know. She is also going to offer a photoshop class sometime soon. I can't wait!

Heidi said...

I love that chili pepper!