Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Jacksons 1st year


Make an on-line slide show at onetruemedia.com
This past year has gone by so fast. I have loved being a mom, especially watching scott as a dad. I have put together a montage of our first year with Jackson. This is so special to me, and I hope you all enjoy it!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun video! I can't believe you are a mommy. So great.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I am so glad that I'm alone right now because I'm balling! That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Is that a Dashboard song? I love you guys!

R Family said...

I just watched that video and I am man enough to say that I was crying too....that was the radest thing I've seen in a long time.

Steph said...

McCall, that was such a great video! Thanks for sharing it, he is such a cute little boy. You and Scott are the cutest parents. It was fun to see pictures of your family too, they are great.

Ames Family said...

He is so cute! Being a mom is the greatest. We should get Jackson and Tate together for a play day. Good job on the video, it turned out fantastic. I haven't tried that yet!

Alifinale said...

So cute! I love it! Great job, I want to know how you did that? I think he looks so much like both of you!