Good News !!! I will be getting 2 new brother-in-laws. My sister Candice is getting married April 4th to Adam Neff. And my sister-in-law Kristen is getting married May 5th to Garrett Fuller... hoo-ray. I am so happy for them both. Congratulations.
melissa is due with her second baby any day now. cami and miles both live at home. did you know my family moved to heber? they love it up there. other than that.... they are the same old richards family. :)
My dad bought the Heber Park City Appliance store. They moved about 2 1/2 yrs ago. They do love it. Cami is a senior. She is going to UVSC next year. Miles is a sophmore and getting his license in about 1 month! I know it's totally crazy.
4 comments:
Cool for Candice. What is the rest of your fam up to?
melissa is due with her second baby any day now. cami and miles both live at home. did you know my family moved to heber? they love it up there. other than that.... they are the same old richards family. :)
What they are in Heber that is crazy! Did your dad change jobs? How old is Cami now, is she still in high school?
My dad bought the Heber Park City Appliance store. They moved about 2 1/2 yrs ago. They do love it. Cami is a senior. She is going to UVSC next year. Miles is a sophmore and getting his license in about 1 month! I know it's totally crazy.
Post a Comment