Well... it has happened. Our speed crawler is now a walker. He is walking all over the place. It is so fun to watch him and his excitment in knowing that he has accomplished something so great! So what we once knew of our little crawler is no more, from this day on... he travels by foot.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
4 comments:
They are so busy once they walk! I love the grin on his face, so cute!
Look at him go! That is so fun!!! I can't wait to see you guys in March!
Hey there, this is Alison (Howard). He is such a cutie. My little girl Emery is 3 days older and isn't quite ready to walk yet - so I am way jealous. I know they get busy when they walk, but I am sick of the dirty knees.
Hey guys...I am so excited to see the new walker. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment