Thursday, March 15, 2007

I love St. George

Wow! It has really been a crazy couple of weeks. Last weekend we had Brad and Jaime in town with us. They are moving to Utah and were up looking for a place to live. They found one! They will be moving the first week of April and we can't hardly wait.
Unfortunately that same weekend I got terribly sick... yuck! It started out with the worst chest and head cold and was followed by a 5 day body flu. Luckily I have a mother that lives somewhat close by, and she came and took care of me... and Jackson, he was so happy to have someone to play with him.
The most exciting news! Scott and I are headed to St. George this weekend. And yes, you read correctly, there will be no Jackson. Just the two of us. The best mother-in-law in the world came in to town so that she could watch her "sweet" little grandson and we could have a little get-a-way. I have been looking forward to this weekend for so long! I love St. George. I have so many memories there and it always screams vacation for me. SG - here we come!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I hope I see you while I am down there. Maybe we will run into each other at church, if not I will try to come say hi at your parents place.

And yes, all the memories. Hilarious. Love it down there.

Ames Family said...

Where is your place down there? My parents is in Sunbrook, down the street from Heidi's. We are going down around wednesday and are planning on meeting up with Alicia. We should all get together!

Steph said...

McCall! How fun that you two get a weekend get-a-way! You deserve it! I hope you guys have a blast! You are the best! I hope you guys can squeeze us in your busy schedule next week while we are in Utah. Have fun in St. George!

R Family said...

Did Scott start feeling better? Why does that stuff always happen when there is an opportunity to do something without the kids? I hope you guys had a blast.