Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Jackson!

We celebrated Jackson's birthday on Sunday. I decided to do the "Cars" movie theme, even though neither Scott or I have seen it... hmmm. But, it ended up being really cute. I made the cakes by myself, which I am still currently very proud of. I even made Jack his own miniture cake. First we had pizza for dinner (one of his favorite meals), then opened presents, and of course dug into the beautiful (haha) cake that I had made. When we first gave Jackson his own, he was a little nervous and didn't know what to do. We had to help him stick his hand into it to figure out that it was for eating... and of course being messy! The whole night was so exciting.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute cake McCall! You guys should rent Cars it is pretty good.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Good job on the cake!

Steph said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you made that cake! You are amazing!

Ames Family said...

I actually just bought Cars a couple days ago, it is super cute. Tate won't sit throught the whole thing yet, but it is good!

Ames Family said...

I actually just bought Cars a couple days ago, it is super cute. Tate won't sit throught the whole thing yet, but it is good!

Grace Ryan said...

SO cute McCall! I lvoe it that you made a cars cake even though you guys haven't seen it! So funny. We have a blog now so you can take our myspace off of yours now. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well!