
Our little Randall family has been doing great! We are currently living in Orem, UT. Scott has applied to dental school and we are waiting to hear back on acceptances for fall of '07. In the mean time he is working in a dental lab as a research assistant. I am the lucky stay at home mom. I get to spend most of my time with the joy of our lives, Jack! He will be 1 yr on Feb. 27! Wow, how time flys! A few days of the month I work as an esthetician, specializing in microdermabrasion.
6 comments:
I love it! Welcome to the Blogging world. I love Jack's hair in this pic!
Hey guys! Long time, no see. You have such a beautiful family. We miss ya and hope that you are doing well. Love, The Harris'. Come visit us at
harrisharris.blogspot.com
Wow your hair is so long! You look great. Where all has Scott applied? Good luck with that, we know first hand about the application process (med school, not dental) and it can be stressful.
Hey McCall,
It's great to stay in touch this way. You've inspired me to start one for our family, i'll send you an email Jackson is SO cute!
Nikki
Way Cute!! I need to start something like this but I doubt any one would visit my site. Ha Ha. Well, good luck with Boston and all that stuff.
What a beautiful picture! your little boy is adorable too! i'm glad you are doing well! Fun to see your blog! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment