I can't believe we celebrated this little girls 4th birthday this past weekend!
About Clara:
1. She loves TV. Her favorite show is Team Umizoomi
2. Her best friend is Dotty. Her blanket. :)
3. She loves to help mom cook.
4. She LOVES dogs. And really all things animal related.
5. She eats all day long. The most common phrase I hear from her is, "I'm hungry". It's comparable to other kids saying, "I'm bored". And I am pretty sure she says it out of boredom.
6. She loves miniature toys. Which doesn't help me much when one of her favorite toys gets lost. Its like where's waldo in a room full of toys trying to find the right one.
7. She has her own little fashion sense, and likes to pick out her own outfits and clothes from the store.
8. She still sucks her two middle fingers, and sniffs "dotty" at the same time.
9. She is a fish, and loves loves loves to swim.
10. She loves music and picks up on a lot of the lyrics of what I play. It helps make me aware of what I am listening too. :)
I love this sweet little girl. She is still my little attachment and I wouldn't have it any other way! I can't believe she is so grown up... I hate that time goes by so fast. Please stop growing!

1 comment:
In love with that top picture of Clara. Beautiful!! And cannot believe she is 4 either. Happy late birthday Clara!!
Post a Comment