Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Mormon Battalion

While in San Diego with  my sister we visited the Mormon Battalion site. It was very cool. I recommend checking it out. It is open on Sunday's... so it was the perfect Sunday activity for the vacation.
After the "tour"... the kids searched for gold! Jackson loved it. He kept 3 pieces to take home.
 Clara was exhausted. She fell asleep during the tour. Once she woke up we realized that she was sick... the poor thing had a fever for the next 2 days. Good thing this was the last day of our vacation. After the Mormon Battalion we headed home.
 I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures. This was the only picture I took of Jackson and AJ! Its a darn cute one, but seriously... the only one I have!


1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love all of your adventures! We should trade places for a week! How fun would that be. Of course overlap for a little while too. love ya! kids look adorable and I'm really missing them!