I can't believe summer has come to an end. To be honest, before summer began I was dreading it. I was so worried about staying busy and keeping my kids entertained! I started out with a plan for each week... a theme and some fun activities to go along with it. I think we lasted about 2 weeks with it and after that our summer quickly filled up. We were constantly on the go and hardly had a minute to spare. It was a blast!
I also started working again this summer. I have started doing eyelash extensions, shellac nails, and waxing out of my home. It is so convenient and I am so grateful that I can work and help bring in some money - but I would be lying if I said it wasn't an adjustment. Sometimes it completely stresses me out. It grew much fast than I was expecting and I have had to learn to balance life in a way that I am not used to doing.
So between busy summer schedules and my "work" that I do on the side.... my blog was put on the back burner. So here is my "CATCH-UP" from all our major events that took place the last month and a half of summer.
CLARA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
Unicorn theme. Last minute planning. Pinata's make every party a success. I can't believe my little girl is 4.
BEACH ROAST DAY
Beach day with friends. Stayed until dark and did a roast. Amazing corn on the cob boiled in sea water. Grilled pineapple. Marshmallows. Grateful for amazing friends. We love the beach.
SAN DIEGO FAMILY REUNION
A week in San Diego on the beach. Perfect weather. "We are a gold medal family" theme. Boogie boarding, sand castles, jelly fish. Exploring La Jolla. Family Olympic games.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Jackson - 1st grade. Clara - preschool. New backpacks. Traditional decorated signs. I can't believe summer is over.
The end.




No comments:
Post a Comment