Monday, February 6, 2012

St. George Getaway

My friend Jessie texted Thursday night, but since I was in bed at 9 pm I didn't get it until Friday morning.
What did the text say, you ask? "Wanna meet me in St. George?"
FUR REALS?!?!?
I called her ASAP to find out when... when did she say? "Ummm this weekend, as in I am leaving in in a few hours!"
Whoa, talk about spontaneous! Ha ha.

Since Friday night is my date night with my Hubby, I decided to wait and leave first thing Saturday morning. It was a long and rather terrible drive. Rain, wind, 1 flat tire, 2 random guys helping me fix it, 2 hours in a Las Vegas tire shop, 2 brand new tires and $350 later... I made it to my friends condo in St. George. Yeah - worse drive of my life. Well -- not counting the time I rolled Scotts car when we were dating coming home from my first time meeting his family in AZ - yeah - that was the WORST DRIVE EVER!

But, despite the drive. The trip was well worth it. I miss my friend Jessie sooo much, having a weekend with her and her two little dudes was just what I needed. But since my camera is broken, and my phone takes the worst of the worst pics... I hardly have any pics. This was all I took.

An afternoon at the St. George Temple.
Baby Milo. One of the best babies I have ever seen. Seriously, this little guy is so sweet.
 My wild ones.
 Brody giving flowers to Clara... practice for future dates.
 And the lovely Jessie. Love her.
Thanks for the relaxing weekend lady. Love ya!

No comments: