One of my very best friends from Lehi came out for a SUNNY & FUN FILLED CALI VACA! Words can not express how excited I was to have the Jones' family out here with us and how much fun I had with them. I miss having this Lady as my neighbor! I miss talking out side our houses in our PJ's. I miss her cleaning my house... yea - she did that... while I watched. I miss her insight to parenting - she has a 5 year old up to an 18 year old, so she can offer advice on just about anything.
But we sure had fun! The first day we relaxed at our house. The boys played and we caught up! The next day we spent swimming and playing at the beach!
Steff & Shannon. Shannon was my favorite babysitter. I miss her.
Brendan.
Clara... I can not get enough of her "dives"! And the swimming with the necklace on. Ha ha.
Love Love Love his freckles.
This is her princess smile.
It was Brendan's first time at the beach! It was so fun being there with him and seeing his excitement to play in the water! He LOVED it!
The sunset was incredible!
How the kids play in their swimsuits, are in the water, and not freezing blows my mind! I was cold in what I was wearing!
The next day was Disneyland. It was so much fun. Jackson had so much fun riding around with his buddy. My favorite quote from the day was from Brendan... we walked past Buzz Lightyear and of course my kids wanted to get in line and take a picture with him. So we did. Steff asked Brendan if he wanted to get in line too... his response... "No! Mom! He's not even real, it's just a costume!" It was hilarious, we and everyone around us got a good laugh out of that one.
Check the random dudes face next to me. Ha ha. Pretty sure he didn't make a peep the whole ride. I am not even sure if he enjoyed it. Or maybe he was annoyed by my screaming, hmmmm... ?
BUZZZ!!!
Thank you Jones' family for coming out here. I love you and you were missed the minute we said goodbye. :(
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago










No comments:
Post a Comment