Jack and I left Clara behind and headed out for a day at Disney just the two of us!
I have been wanting to do this for a while. Jackson is big enough to ride all the big rides, but Clara isn't. So I always find myself telling Jack - we will do that next time... next time... next time. But that next time rarely came. Sooo this little date of ours was perfect and much needed!
Thunder Mountain is his absolute favorite! So that was our first stop!
I was able to talk him into his first ride on Indiana Jones. He was soooo scared. And the wait in line did not help. The dark tunnels, scary sounds, and overall ambience was really freaking him out! The first minute of the ride he was gripping my hand so tight. But eventually relaxed and LOVED the ride!
I had so much fun with this little guy. I have had to step it up the last couple months with him. He is his Daddy's Boy. But with Scott not around because of school, Young Mens and studying for boards - I have had to play both parent rolls. It has brought us closer and I am loving being the FUN PARENT and not just the mom that is there all day, and gives hugs, and kisses his owies.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago




2 comments:
How fun! I know Jack looks a lot like Scott but I can see a ton of you in him too! I love that he has the same freckly face as you!
So cute. You two look so much alike in that last pic!
Post a Comment